- How does a vinyl record make a sound?
- The Vinyl Frontier: The Time NASA Shot a Record into Outer Space
- Garth Brooks Surpasses 1 Million ‘Legacy Collection’ Vinyl Pre-Orders — Setting Up the Biggest Vinyl Sales Week Yet
- Counterfeit crackdown as vinyl revival rekindles bootlegging
- Leeds firm experiencing 'vinyl boom' with 500% increase in sales over past two years
- A brief history of the turntable and vinyl records
- Record Store Day: How a vinyl record is cut at Abbey Road Studios
- This Vinyl-Inspired Watch Is the Perfect Everyday Timepiece for Music Fans
- Ottawa man donates his collection of 12,000 vinyl records to library
- A history of the strangest vinyl records ever made
- Vinyl makes more revenue for the British music industry than youtube
- Swedish artists fizzy tablets join vinyl renaissance
- Largest vinyl record sale in the U.S. happening in Austin again this May
- An Irishman’s Diary on smuggling vinyl
- Silent Meditation on vinyl
- Most valuable vinyl records in the UK last year – do you have one worth £2,000 in your collection?
- Play Vinyl Records Anywhere with the World's Smallest Wireless Record Player
- How the 45 RPM Single Changed Music Forever
- More people bought physical CDs and vinyl than songs on iTunes last year
- Northside's Shake It Records celebrates 20 years of spinning vinyl
- Tower Records to open vinyl-only shop inside flagship Tokyo store
- What’s causing vinyl sales to keep going up…and up
- Record Radar is a new service that finds vinyl from your Spotify playlists
- Drop the needle, vinyl record pressing returns to Vancouver
- Historic CD and vinyl shop The Music inn celebrates its 100th anniversary
- Porsche Made Vinyl Records From the Tires of Le Mans-Winning 919 Hybrid, Because Why Not
«Our Deepgrooves pressing plant is situated in an old prison which looks like a castle with a huge square in front of us. We do have a very transparent place so people can always visit us and are welcome to see a part of the process» - Chris Roorda, CEO of Deepgrooves Vinyl Pressing Plant.
«People often say that "vinyl is back", I always explain that it never went away. There was a brief period around 2007-2009 where it certainly seemed to have disappeared, but companies such as GZ Media, MPO and Music Industries continued on and helped the format to continue on. We ought to be very thankful to these people for not giving up!» - Rad Klemczak, CEO of WMFono.
How to open a vinyl pressing plant or a cutting service? What you should (or should not) do?
Here are the top 10 rules to becoming a successful record manufacturer.
We normally spend at work from 12 to 14 hours a day, families are used to that and sometimes they visit us in the factory, children play and help us.
In 13 years I can say that vinyl record customers are almost all crazy. The normal ones are really a small part.