Tullis Russell is the preferred paper supplier when record label printers are producing the central label for vinyl records. As the industry leading standard, it has many features and benefits.
* Excellent heat resistance and good lay flat properties during the vinyl pressing process
* Specially developed coatings on the paper to give quality offset litho print results
* Curl resistant
* Excellent die-cutting properties
* Supplied to a grammage of 120gsm with blue/white sides - blue side is applied to the vinyl
* Supplied as a stock size 450mm x 675mm or to a size to meet customer's requirements
There are no news yet.